Monday, March 22, 2010

Afternoon Fun: #3!!




Let the fun continue!! The third and final workshop for the day was entitled, "Music, Movement & Motivation" -- what a title to conclude my first day back in the saddle. Thank goodness the participants were engaged and willing to go the extra mile to support me with their energy, their smiles and their enthusiasm. They can be seen in the first picture in this set, adding ribbons to my ever-growing scarf-of-blessings. So I now have me some Virginia love to read and reread as the need presents itself. By the end of this segment, it was my voice that had given way. I haven't been using it nearly enough, over the recovery period, but cough drops, a glass of water and their prayers got me all the way to the concluding song. WHOOOHOOOOO!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...