Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brilliant & Compassionate



Let me introduce you to a tremendous individual. Meet Carol Ricciardi of the Mahoning County Educational Service Center, up in Ohio. These are pictures that we had taken on her camera last spring at OAEYC. She just sent them to me a couple of weeks ago..... (under the 'better late, than never' plan that we both subscribe to.) In her email to me of course she asked what I was up to. In my response back to her I shared my recent BC diagnosis & surgery. That's when she asked for my address. She is the 'coach' behind those amazing drawings and artwork that I posted last night. When we saw each other at the conference, we just 'had' to get a picture of our coordinated footwear. Pretty awesome. Pretty brilliant isn't she? Now go back and check Taylor's picture of the two of us walking hand-in-hand, in polka dots from head to toe. Now I'm sure you'll catch the likeness.



1 comment:

  1. I love the shoe photo! It shows all the personality you two have:)

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...