Saturday, March 13, 2010

Healing in My Mailbox




Imagine my delight and excitement upon receiving a great big envelope in the mail. There on the top of a lovely stack of happiness is a rainbow and blooming spring flowers...... I can hardly wait to dig deeper. LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! Here's the first presentation of the treasures I received from "up north." From Maggie's excited moving shapes, thru Tommy's parade of vibrant colors, to Taylor's duet of polka-dot friends out for a walk, I am thrilled. I am impressed. I am over-joyed. I am healing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How awesome to receive such a great stack of drawings from the kids. That must have really made your day!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...