Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PreK Jammies Campout




Tuesday morning. Dateline Jolly Jumpers. What could be more fun than a PreK P.J. wearin' campout? How about a PreK P.J. wearin' campout, that goes on a "Lion Prowl"?? Yeah, now that's the ticket for serious, delirious PreK fun!! March showers bring April flowers, or something like that. Do you just love the flowers from the room of the 2.5 year olds? I'm thrilled that the teachers have allowed the children to 'assemble' their own flowers according to their own sensibilities. What a continuum of projects and what insight into our little Rembrandts. I'm just wild about all of that color! Spring really has arrived. Yahoo!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...