Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bring on the Preschoolers!




What exactly does a group of 80 preschool children look like, you ask? Here you have it! All gathered together in one old-fashioned, wooden floor gymnasium. Eighty preschoolers, one "performer" in polka-dot, asymetrical skirt, a guitar and the top favorites of the Debbie's Ditties collection. (When I was walking down the hall, one of the children said to her friend, "There goes our performer for the afternoon.") How do you spell fun? To add to the excitement, the local TV camera crew was on hand..... including a pre-tip-off interview of me. Wonder what I have to do to track that down??
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...