Sunday, March 22, 2009

Licking Co. Pathways




How good does this group look for 8:30 on a Saturday morning?? I think they're rev'ved up and ready to "Celebrate." We gathered together in the Reese Center of COTC in Newark for the second annual Licking County Pathways Early Childhood Conference. Last year's innaugural event was scheduled during the freakish March blizzard, where we recieved 22 inches of snow overnight. The weekend that it was rescheduled to, I was unable to participate as I was in Indy for their state AEYC convention. So this was my first-time. Responsive folks. Helpful. Enthusiastic.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Went to the class Saturday I bought the book and DVD. My children loved them! My son Zane took the book to Kindergaten to share. The teacher is now going to get a book too. She said the book was great. She is going to borrow the DVD. They sign the ABC's in the class room every day. We read and sing the book at home several times a day. You are big hit here!! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, Immie. It was a good day. I'm glad that my book is able to shine in your hands.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...