Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kweezle E-Feedback

Look at the email that arrived in my inbox:

"I was at your class in Newark, Ohio today. Just wanted to let you know it was the best class I took. I really enjoyed it. I bought your dvd for my daughter. My daughter has NEVER sat down to watch t.v, and she sat and watched it for 20 mins, that is huge for her. My daughter was a miracle baby, she was 3 months early and 1 pound at birth, so the book/song "you're wonderful" is very special to her and me. Thankyou for all you do. I hope to see you again in another workshop."

******It just makes me want to reach right thru my screen and into my in-box and give this incredible mommy a great big hug. I need to be sure and tell my "Kweezletown" crew of this particular response. It's amazing to have these opportunities. Even more amazing to get feedback. BTW: You're welcome. You're VERY welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...