Thursday, March 19, 2009

ARTS: WOWOW!! Mansfield





Have I mentioned that I have the 'best' job?? I get to go to the most amazing places. Today I was at the Early Learning Children's Center in Mansfield -- for a return concert. You know that you're in a place that loves art, when the school gym has 23' high hand-painted dinosaurs on the wall. I had enough time before the afternoon concert to take a little tour down the hallways. The third picture is a 'moveable sculptural-wall.' Soooooooooo cool. The very definition of cool. The 3D pieces, shapes/colors all had massive strips of velcro and can easily be repositioned on the velcro-matic wall. Space. Shapes. Movement. How much fun is that, if you're in preschool? And take a look at that final bulletin board: celebrating Dr. Seuss in such a child friendly, open-ended, appropriate art-project manner. Three stars before we even begin!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...