Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The ZB Large Muscle Fun






We're singing. We're dancing. We're marching along to our all-time favorite song about directionality, "Top to Bottom." Can you tell? We're having a good time. One of my long time blog readers made an observation about those pictured in my various photos. She mentioned that it seems like everyone looks like they're having fun. My response? A picture's worth a thousand words.

We do indeed have fun together. I told you recently about how I work very hard to make people laugh -- when I'm wearing my professional hat. I said the word 'swimmingly' in the midst of this presentation & everyone literally laughed-out-loud. Now I need to remember when I said it & why. LOL. At the time it was apparently a hoot..... it certainly doesn't come across that way as I sit here typing, now does it.

In any case, I am going to double my efforts to create humor & analyze it when it occurs. In the mean time enjoy the happy people pictures.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...