Monday, October 12, 2009

Sing: Fall is "Falling"






It's Monday. It's Columbus day in Columbus. Can you guess what that means?? Hardly any traffic on the interstate!! Whoohooo. (It's funny what makes the day unfurl with extra pinache...... fewer cars on the road is a little happiness to start my day humming.) Getting to visit my little friends is sure to bring me smiles to last the whole day. Do you love how capable this class of two year olds is becoming? They take great pride in putting away their 'surprises' that we share together. YIPPEE!! And our puppet shows are already worthy of Broadway!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...