Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Where is YoYo? Bean?









Where did my little girl go? Where is the little one who played endlessly with Lego blocks and kept a family of Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches as pets? Where's my little environmentalist who had that hairy tarantula next to her bed for years? How did I not see her morphing into a glamourous diva? These photos take my breath away. If I squint I can almost recognize Yoyo-beanie under her birdcage veil. Almost. At least I remember those big brown eyes from ages past.


How is it possible that my tree-hugging, granola eating, original & always croc-wearing "greenie" would have even thought to consider three inch blue platform heels for her wedding? I just wouldn't have imagined a day this glorious in the wildest of my wilds...... simple, utterly simple, simple sophistication. Simply suburb. Supremely simple, yet sassy. Sweet. Storybook. Yes. That's the description: Storybook!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics Faithie. Your daughter is a beautiful bride! I'm so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...