Monday, July 27, 2009

Vanity Plates of Valor




We pulled into the parking lot @ the Peninsula School of Art for the grand gala opening to the public...... got our hail blown, pick-em up truck parked, when up pulled the most appropriate vehicle with the first plate pictured above: PLN AIR. It gave me quite a giggle. I thought that it was appropriate to get that blocked in the proper time and space for the blog. I'd been saving the next several tags, that I've spotted over the last several weeks, waiting for an appropriate entry. The second tag is actually owned by our very own elderly neighbors, Pete & Dottie. To think that they have THE Wisconsin license with: "DOOR CTY". I have a feeling there would be a bidding war over their tags, should they ever turn in their car keys. The last two are prominent villages up here. Now I must be on the search for the one that reads Sister Bay, or some such derivation: SIS BAY, SIS R BAY? We'll see what I can find.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...