Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sailing Off Into the Sunset


Even tho our buddies have departed, we must carry on and continue our documenting of the sunsets and the passing of the seasons. These are pretty amazing, even by Sister Bay's sunset sailboat standards. Which one do you prefer? Or are they better as a boxed set? Maybe I need to make a 'collage' of the two images? Or perhaps I can submit them to the Visitor's Bureau? These are particularly special to me...... I chased up and down the pier attempting to get the 'right' balance of boat and sun. That was probably pretty comical to observe, but the end result was certainly worth the temporary embarrassment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...