Sunday, January 4, 2015

15 Reflections: 5 FAVES, 5 PICKS, 5 GOALS

'15 Reflections: 5 FAVES, 5 PICKS, 5 GOALS with Debbie Clement at RainbowsWithinReach

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
Time to Reflect, Regroup and ROCKET Forward!

My FIVE favorite articles for your consideration:
{click the picture to go back in time}

1. New Year. New Resolutions to get ORGANIZED!

185 Ideas to Organize your Classroom NOW! {RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach} 
2. My most 'significant' article of the year!

AUTHENTIC Art versus Craftivity: Examples, Opinion and Insight at RainbowsWithinReach

3. The Follow-UP "Authentic Art versus Craftivity Part Two" received about 1% of the viewers of the original, but has some additional treasures IMHO. I made a catalog of responses to the first article from around the cyber-spheres. Interesting. VERY interesting.  



4. LUV when Children's Picture Books Fare Well Here. 
"No David" was a BIG hit! 

"No David!" Picture Book for Back-to-School Setting Expectations + Behavior at RainbowsWithinReach

5. The article from 2014 to have the most views? 
My Back-to-School RoundUP of Bulletin Boards of course! 
Perfect for my friends 'down-under' as they begin to return to their classrooms. 

THE Collection of over 200 Back-to-School Bulletin Boards at RainbowsWithinReach

My FIVE Picks for Starting the New YEAR: January

1. Here's a Linky for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

Kindergarten Heart Weavings for RainbowsWithinReach

2. An entire RoundUP of Winter Themed Decorated Classroom Doors

Winter Themed Decorated Doors in Early Elementary via RainbowsWithinReach

3. A COMPLETE WINTER RoundUP!

Winter RoundUP: Bulletin Boards, Anchor Charts and Crafts via RainbowsWithinReach

4. Styrofoam cup + mini marshmallows = fine motor igloo!

Preschool Winter Project: Igloo with Marshmallows via RainbowsWithinReach (Fine Motor Friday #46)

5. Snowglobes in a baggie! 

Snowmen in 'Snow Globe' Sandwich Bags via RainbowsWithinReach




My FIVE GOALS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD! 


1. Continue to build my PLN {Professional Learning Network} on Twitter by moderating our weekly PRACTICE chat on Tuesday nights: Support teachers new to Twitter, seek weekly #GuestEduCelebrities, and locate corporate donations for prizes! Develop support materials for Twitter newbies. Become a resource via social networks, especially Twitter. 

TeacherFriends Twitter Practice Chat: Tuesday nights 9PM EST moderated by Kweezlequeen

2. Log 50,000 'steps' via my Fitbit per week! 
I figure that's three magic days of 10K steps and four slacker days of 5K {which even the 5K for me is probably at least 25% more than what I typically would log without motivation.} Walk and think. Think and walk. It would be awesome to walk our beach three days a week. 


3. Spend two hours a day in my studio. Minimum. No excuses.
Now that we are finally settled into our happy-house, it is time to dedicate time and energy to creative adventures. I have the tools and ability. Now is the time to prioritize. Make progress. Focus. Fundamentals. Fruition. 

4. Use our 'work-out facility' three days a week. 
We got into a M, W, F routine at the end of last year. It works. Lay out my tennies the night before. Get out of bed and go! Don't think about it. Make it a routine. 


5. Build a team of women creating their own businesses with the Younique opportunity. 
This is the CRA-CRA-CRAZY new project for the NEW Year. I am supporting my daughter's efforts by offering this opportunity to others: buy your mascara through me or build your own team. I'm happy to help with either! 


That's where I'm going to focus my attention this year! How about you? I'd LUV to hear what you're up to! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...