Sunday, November 1, 2009

CO: Costume Creations




Remember. We start from the premise that I am a professional and completely unbiased..... I present to you another set of three completely-cute-children-in-costume. This is our set known as the testosterone trio, our Colorado grandkidlets. They are toooo far away in Denver, but they are happy there alternating between their camping adventures and their many other creative pursuits. We are as thrilled to see their pictures as you are. How can we be fortunate enough to have six grandchildren? SIX!! What an amazing number. We have been blessed indeed. They certainly shine at Halloween. Trick-or-treat!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...