Sunday, November 22, 2009

CELEBRATE!






Let's get this party started!! Celebrate! We are great!! We're singin' and we're movin' and we're havin' a great time together. These pictures are the documentation of our sixth consecutive NAEYC in a row. We have Mimi's guiding spirit to keep us moving and motivated. We've got a great room. Plenty of chairs this year. After I got a power cord hooked up to actual electricity, we were ready to rock & roll. Literally. It's the logistics of each new space that keeps me on the tips of my toes. It was great to have 'people' to help with the technology hiccups and the inventory management. Wow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...