Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Presents on the Bulletin Board

photo of: "Happy Holidays" Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach

I'm not sure how I 'missed' adding this bulletin board image to the Christmas RoundUP I posted last week? 
I'll go now and reverse engineer it into this article

photo of: Christmas Bulletin Board RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach
How brilliant is this teacher? 
Talk about multi-tasking!

photo of: Christmas Ornament Parent Gift Used to Decorate Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach

Parent gifts are used as decoration on the bulletin board. 
BAZINGA!
Now, pin the idea so you remember and you're 333 days ahead of the seasonal situation for next year.

Now. How about your gifts? 
What fun goodies did you receive?
Look at the ultimate stocking stuffer I received!


So let's take a poll. 
What was the most 'unique' present received this season?
Were you naughty or nice? 
Did you deserve coal in your stocking? 

Yes, folks. 
Your favorite nomadic Author-Illustrator will now be 'truckin' about the countryside in style. I am the happy recipient of my very own travel trailer tag-a-long. The question remains. How long will it remain custom order white? I have already begun to envision the possibilities! Has anybody painted a vehicle/trailer? Any insight on the type of paint required to embellish with rainbows? 

While we're all still on 'family-time' I'm going to add the happy evidence of our latest time together. As I type, we are headed via car evidence above, from GA back to FL. Here's my mom and dad with their newest GREAT-grandchild..... which makes me a GREAT-aunt for the first time. 



My mom, Baby N, Mama Kelly, Sister Rebecca

My Parents, Niece/Mama, Daughter Noelle + Moi
We were so fortunate to have a nice-sized component of our family in the same setting for Christmas. Our youngest, Noelle and her hubby Zac drove down from DC -- just a heartbeat after she'd had oral surgery to remove all of her wisdom teeth. Those who know her well will notice her atypical inability to smile documented above. We were all so grateful for Z's care + concern lavished on her recovery, so that we could be together. 





1 comment:

  1. amazing board!!!
    so practical and beautiful,will definitely try for the next holidays.

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...