Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ladybug Children's Artwork


Today let's return to the spring-time perennial favorite, the humble little ladybug!
Since these insects are one of my personal faves -- AND I've written and recorded a song for them -- I always have my eyes open for the little sweeties. I have several different artistic applications for those happy polka-dots on creeping, lucky ladybugs today.


Some time I really will have to do a paper plate 'round-up' of all of the various projects that I've seen. I think the paper plate makes the project feel accessible.


Ya just gotta LUV this ladybug 'sculpture'........ these are all from my visit at Darby Creek.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...