Monday, May 21, 2012

Hand Sculptures: WOW!

photo of: Elementary Art project with hand tracings

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE! BRILLIANT! GLORIOUS! AMAZING! INCREDIBLE!


photo of: simple art for elementary, handprints as sculptures
Second grade sculptures created from tracing hand onto  happy colored 'copier' weight paper. These are striking in every possible regard. Each one unique!!! I could have taken dozens more pictures -- but the second and third graders were waiting for me in their gym!!


photo of: sculpture in elementary school art, simple handprint tracings as sculpture
I hope that these inspire you: simple + brilliant + colorful!!
A certain recipe for success. Open-ended. Everyone succeeds!! LUV the end product here, but it's even possible to envision the process and enthusiasm involved in the end result as well -- they are that filled with energy! 
BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!


photo of: Debbie Clement Author Visit to Elementary School


P.S. This is an elementary dedicated to 'just' 2nd and 3rd graders. The grand finale had the students mesmerized!!!
So much fun for everyone --to have all of the teachers join me on the stage. I LUV my invitations to work with da BIG kids!!!
                                          -- Debbie --

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...