Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sky Writers




It's an afternoon for fine motor development. We get started with "Sky Writing" and everyone channels their very best 'robot' voice to bring the concept alive for pre-writers & writers alike. Hands up high, to the sky...... muscles down, go to town. I am introducing these eager teachers to the songs that I recorded for Zaner-Bloser for their preK & K curriculum to support fine motor developement. Looks like everyone is having a good time. That's good for the kiddos once school gets underway.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...