Saturday, August 28, 2010

Odometer Milestone






I'm of an era where we watched the odometer on cross country trips. We've just hit a real milestone with the big green machine: 9,999.9 miles..... in a mere 12 years of riding together. Actually, the bike is mine. Officially that's true. I bought it for him for his 'big' birthday and the title is in my name. LOL. The granny-biker. Anyhow, while this amazing weather holds we've been making treks here & there. We watched very carefully & pulled over on our favorite Route Q to document the excitement. Another two-tenths of a mile and the backdrop would have been my favorite grove of birch trees, mixed with some tall strands of pine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...