Monday, August 9, 2010

"Glee" in Real Life



While my connection to cyber-leprecauns is connected, I wanna get caught up on some sights & sounds that I haven't yet shared. Goodness, I have daisies & sunsets & yoga & flowers & all sorts of details that I haven't yet gotten onto my photo journal of adventures.
It's been at least a weekor two since our annual favorite-performance-of-the-summer night. Think Glee in real life. This is the 42nd summer for the "Kids from Wisconsin" to demonstrate just what teenagers are capable of producing. We get to go to professional musicals all the time, but the calibar of this evening's performance is always about four levels above anything else we see in the course of the year. It's raw energy. Total energy. Powerful energy. It must be all of those teenage hormones that drives it to the level of awesome. There are 10 guys & 10 gals and a 16 piece jazz band. The choreography is seriously incredible. They go thru 8 to 10 costume changes per evening. The first two pictures are their ode to "Grease" and the final picture is from the grand finale. Kudos to the Kids!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...