Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Concordia University




Back-to-school. That means Concordia's Conference. Lots of teachers. Lots of presenters. Lots of fun. Lots of enthusiasm. It's been a while since I've been part of the agenda. Concordia was one of my very first conferences outside of Ohio. I can easily trace my participation back. It was Bonnie from Van Wert who had hired me to sing with her preschoolers with special needs. When she finished her doctorate she left Ohio to become a professor of early childhood at Concordia, in busy suburban Chicago and sent me the invitation to become involved. For years the second Tuesday in August was set on my calendar. So after a couple years absence -- it was so exciting to return. Some dear old friends who there to welcome me back with hugs & happiness.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...