Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday: Women Paint!

photo of: Susan Hale Plein Air Painting Demonstration: Door County
TUESDAY TUTORIAL! It's Plein Air Week in Door County. 


Let's get things kicked off with talented women. Incredible and amazing, talented women. Talented women painting at Edgewood Orchard Gallery. Talented and gracious women. 


I'll get started with Susan Hale who I have captured here previously. I LUV everything about her style, which somehow always makes me think of quilts and quilt pieces. 




Here's a peek at Susan patchwork oil painting from last fall. 


photo of: Susan Hale Oil Painting Demonstration: Edgewood Orchard Gallery
Susan Hale Landscape Oil Painting Demonstration: Door County, Wisconsin

Now let me introduce you to a 'neighbor' and delight. Bonnie Paruch is one of this year's featured artists in the festival and lives, works and operates her studio just around a few corners, from my front door on the classically named County Road ZZ.


Here's her under-painting and initial painted 'sketch' at our Sister Bay sundown paint off Wednesday evening. 










-- Debbie -- 

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...