Friday, March 1, 2013

Fine Motor Friday: Mark Making + Maps


FRIDAY FINGER FUN!!!! 
It's Fine Motor Friday!
-----------------------------------
I'm kinda crazy, busy today.
Happy March! 
That means I'm writing over at 
PreK+K Sharing!!!
photo of: A Reggio Approach to Early Childhood Education at PreK+K Sharing
Back to this FINE Friday. 
I'm in Nashville.
I spent the day with Greg + his Kindergarten Smorgasboard Monsters
(That's a term of endearment -- and now I know why!)
I've been showered with LUV LUV LUV and yet more LUV today.
  

I had this week's pictures organized before we hit the road. 
You'll have to fill in my travelogue voice. 

This week is all about making-your-mark and marking your map. 
I thought we'd start at the very beginning. 
And move forward from there! 
From PREschool...............


to kindergarten.........................




to early elementary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have a happy weekend. 
I have a Nashville FAMILY Concert TONIGHT. 
Tomorrow morning (if the snow doesn't muck things up) 
I'm starting the TN-UMAP conference with the KEYNOTE! 

The more specific your map?
The more likely you'll arrive at your destination, of course! 
Get those fingers moving!!!

-- Debbie -- 

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...