Sunday, April 24, 2011

Turrets & Castles & Steeples!!
















Oh my!! My, oh my, oh my!!! Where's Waldo? The first picture in this post is actually the last one taken. I am still having great challenges in getting my photos to post into the blog. Won't bore you with my cut & paste fix to attempt to run end-around the problem, but I just couldn't bare to start this posting over again to get it chronologically correct. The first picture is the furthest south. Just take the photos as a composite of the whole drive.


Amazing. Simply amazing. Truly amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...