Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hohenfels Staff Training

































My thrilling first day of "Debbie's Big Adventure" concluded with an evening with the teachers of Hohenfels Army base. What a responsive crew!!! I had a blast because they had a blast because I had a blast? Which comes first the chicken or the egg? So much enthusiasm. So much energy!!


At the point that these pictures were taken I am still filled with the adrenaline of the morning, which was fueled by the adrenaline of the ride in, which was fueled by the adrenaline of realizing that there was more than one Hohenfels and our cross Germany tour of attempting to sort out where we belonged. In the end it's all good....... I'm so appreciative of Stacy getting all of these ducks in a row for such a memorable launch to a memorable chapter in my life. Thanks for letting me share my 'work.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...