Sunday, April 17, 2011

TEAM Hohenfels!!

It's lunch-time already & here's the team behind making things happen at Hohenfels. That's Stacy hiding behind my shoulder. She was my go-to person for all arrangements & all the details for making this leg of the journey come together with ease & delight. Beyond getting us oriented to this step of the tour, Stacy and her dear husband (somehow he's not pictured above?) held our hands and helped us sort out lots of details for the future segments of this world-wide adventure. HUGE HUGE HUGE heaping hugs of gratitude for all of the efforts from Stacy, her family and her team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...