Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tall Giraffe JOY!!





Here we are now, all together. We're reading. We're singing. We're signing. What an amazing morning of fun. Edwina & Glen, my behind-the-scenes grant writer, and tech support team. What an amazing time. The children are prepared for my visit. They've created artwork in my honor: colors & shapes, polka-dots & giraffes. What more could a traveling author ask for, from a school visit?? OH!! And they had parting gifts for me!! Pillow cases and stenciled giraffe bags, laminated artwork, and banners!! Pinch me. It doesn't get much better than this!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...