Saturday, April 24, 2010

Earthday Birthday: 2by2!




We drove directly home from Chicago-land in order to make it to the twinsie's official "Earthday Birthday"celebration. I guess that it's genuinely time that I discontinue referring to them as 'da-babeez.' Maybe they can be da-twinzees hence-forth? Anywho. As they say. A picture is worth a thousand words. Then several pictures are worth an epistle, I suppose. Brother & sister. Baby A & Baby B. Yet a Galaxy apart in some ways. Mr. T literally dives in with both hands. In this case, it was chocolate ice cream.... eaten and shared by hand. Proud parents planned ahead and had 'em stripped down to their onesies in honor of the occasion. MissyM is much more of an observer, taking it all in. Tip toe-ing cautiously into the fun. I've always described him as a college student on a continual spring break. I suppose that makes her the professor? It's amazing to see what happens in two years time. They have mini-sentences already. They love to dance. Bring on the TERRIFIC TWOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...