Thursday, April 22, 2010

Freezing Frozen Finale



There's something about people that sit in the front row. I just LOVE front-row personalities. They're out-going. They're extroverts. They're helpful. They're supportive. They're encouraging. They help me make the bridge to those who are in the back. It's been fourteen years of audiences in workshops. This afternoon I have a special "shout out" to any participant who has ever selected the front row. Thank you for living up there on the edge with me. Thank you supporters. Thanks for making the investment in my materials. Thanks for taking my projects into your world. Thanks Schaumburg Library. Thanks Children's Aid Society. We are better today due to your support.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...