Friday, April 9, 2010

Kayaking in the Marshes




There's my brother Randy, the kayak-expert coming in to greet the green horn. He came in his souped up fisher-man special vessel and I got a couple of hugs before they set out on their exploration. He saw a manatee on his way to the rental drop off, but then the tide went out, so there were no more manatees on the day's agenda. A combination of hermit crabs, jellyfish and ALL sorts of cranes and birds were the highlights spotted. Jennifer recieved very good marks for her first time out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...