Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Faces, Amazing Faces




It's a true joy to climb back in the saddle again. Today I was nearly overcome with the purity and the innocence of the individual faces. While I love the dynamic of the whole classroom full of children, this morning I was really attempting to see the unique features within the crowd scenes. It's a bit tricky to be leading the group & simultaneously be clicking away on the camera. Either I'm getting better -- or they're getting used to me being slightly distracted. Sweet peeps. Sweet peeps.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yes Debbie! They are so trusting and beautiful - it makes one want to do their best for them.
    Dee K.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...