Monday, September 28, 2009

GeeGee for a Day



How fortunate am I to get to spend an entire day with my grand-kiddos?? I realized that it seemed like forever since I'd played "photographer" with them as subjects. They may have felt like the paparazzi had escaped the asylum, as I was following everyone & flashing in their faces over & over -- throughout the entire day. But now I can go about the week at hand, knowing that I've documented a "one-day-slice" of their lives & it's many moods. (It's much easier to pose daisies or my hat, than to capture these peeps-on-the-go..... but it's a glimmer of just how cute I think they are..... and how they are growing!)

Photographer's footnote: all three children fit nicely INSIDE of the family's over-sized, rectangular footstool. With the lid up it creates a lovely black backdrop & the majority of pictures were snapped against that setting. McKenna is not overly fond of the 'pirate ship' that her brothers adore, so many of her individual shots were snapped over lunchtime instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...