Sunday, September 20, 2009

Daisy Redux



Not worlds on worlds, in phalanx deep,
Need we to prove a God is here;
The daisy, fresh from nature's sleep,
Tells of His hand in lines as clear. - John Mason Good
found in the "Naturalist's Poetical Companion"
by Rev. Edward Wilson

The memories of summer receed with each passing day. I feel so fortunate to have been given the gift of time, place and subject matter to remind me of those bright, glorious blue sky days, just barely evaporated -- as the mornings now are getting cooler & cooler. It's been a while since I constructed a collage, thank you Picasa, and thank you Lisa for the prompt..... these bring me a great deal of contentment and dare I say serenity as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...