Monday, June 1, 2009

Slant Dance with MIMI!!




What a grand way to sing and dance about the slants that are found in our letters! Mimi had arrived, just in the nick of time to join me "on stage" for our big slanting extravaganza. What joy...... to have the "QUEEN of Movement" leading the fun. I think you can see the enthusiasm in our participants faces. Truly a delightful milestone for me professionally. Mimi has so often been gracious enough to invite me to share her stage and spotlight. It was a little school girl's dream, to be able to turn the tables for a change and have her join me with my peeps. Yippee skippie!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...