Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flower Power

Grow! Grow! Grow! Everywhere you look there are blooms a plenty. From the cultivated gardens @ Pipka's Gallery-- at the end of our block, where her peonies have museum-like opacity to daisies emerging along the roadside..... the county is growing. This photograph makes me want to really learn how to paint. I think I'd give this picture to Monet as source material..... I can nearly imagine what he would create. Maybe it's time for me to get some paints??
I must, must, must finish this current book project before I launch another interest. I'll put a big star by this photo as my reward.

These daisies are literally growing in the actual gravel along side the road, this whole county is in bloom today. I've long admired daisies for their simplicity and sincerity. To watch them grow from gravel is indeed amazing to consider. Just how is that possible?? These were growing at the foot of the street sign: "Sunnyside Lane." Fitting. Very fitting. Gotta love daisies that grow in the gravel of Sunnyside Lane!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...