Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Road Trip: Cinci

We'd just pulled into our driveway, had dinner with the WonderPeeps and just before I went to sleep, I saw that two of my BCO sisters were making plans to have lunch together. So what's the logical thing to do? Invite myself to join the fun!! Here we are at Frisch's on the northside of Cinci. From left to right we have "Deb-from-Ohio" and "Mom2two" and myself of course. Mom and her genuine family were on their way to King's Island, so we made a happy little party with the Big Boy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...