Friday, April 24, 2009

Vine Street Elementary





It's a happy reunion at Vine Street Elementary (Clyde, OH) with Principal Peggy..... everyone's favorite principal. The gym fills up with the students ready to "Celebrate" the conclusion of a week's worth of testing. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. My appearance was a school wide surprise. I was sworn to secrecy and not even the teachers had a clue. This was my third visit in the last five years and we had a rollicking good time in the gym. You wouldn't have believed the acoustics!! The teachers were easily brought into all the fun. Now you see why this is one of my favorite visits.

This will no doubt be my last Vine Street appearance as the building will be torn down at the end of next year. Principal Peggy and pals will be moving to an all new building!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...