Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Music Joy on a Rainy Day




Shake. Peek. Points for those boots!! (I wanna pair. Do they come in my size?) Jump-shake-smile-sing!! Multi-tasking for wee ones. I know that my visits are always appreciated by the teachers and the children alike...... but on a day where it's pouring down rain, I am beloved. Totally, completely, absolutely beloved.

It's so special to be greeted by parents who are excited to see me. There were so many gracious parents today. I'm so appreciative of the support.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...