Friday, April 10, 2009

Airport Pick-up Service




As much as I liked my recent stretch-limo pick-up at the airport, I was thrilled yesterday to have the green mini-van of grandchildren find me upon arrival and deliver me to my own door. Our very FLAT backyard is such a contrast to their own house-on-the-hill and the weather and dryness created the very first opportunity for da babeez to discover this miraculous green prickly concept: grass. They were in exploration heaven. All giggles and crawling like ants in their new found freedom.

Their enthusiasm affords the opportunity to discover the world all over again. Grass. Who knew??

The airlines misplaced my luggage for this return flight and I was able to ponder a world without my original, thrift-store, brown tutu lion's mane. I awoke today to find my over-sized, extremely heavy, black satchel safely returned, sometime in the middle of the night, none the worse for wear, sitting patiently on our front porch. So I can continue on in my cross country work as the "Lion Lady." (Thank all that is right in the universe, that this happened on the return leg of my travel: Whew..... Don't even go there.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...