Friday, January 23, 2009

Ocala FL BCO Luncheon




Here's just a little glimpse into a luncheon get-together of 9 BC suvivors who've met basically because of BreastCancer.org along with one very supportive mom. The first picture is of the early birds as we're getting organized and acquainted. Then the second picture is of all the women in attendance. Next is eating (Choca was kind enough to take the picture on my camera) and the final snap is the final-four-farewell in the parking lot. Notice the sunshine.
I will attempt to specify who everyone is..... so this relates to the second picture. The back row/standing from left to right: Choca/Elaine, TeriCarolyn, Aguri's mom Ann, Then Aguri/Kathy, then Kdeit/Karen, then me/faithandfifty, then HipChik47/Barbara. Seated in the front from left to right is Jackie, MarshaKB and CatFL/Cathy. I appologize if I have the names spelled wrong. We had gals drive all the way from both the Tampa area & the Orlando area, as well as Kissimee. Plus there were the five of us from in and around Ocala.
What a lovely opportunity to get to meet -- to connect nicknames and faces, to share stories and to offer encouragement to one another
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...