Saturday, January 31, 2009

Color? You Like Color?




Here are my four favorite nominations for the use of color...... from Derain's luscious & happy hues, literally vibrating with movement (my top choice in the color department) to the art installation that played with light -- in the tunnel below the street, that connected the two massive buildings to each other (the final photograph in this section.) I could go back tomorrow and start all over again! Oh and they had lemon tea-cake for a special Friday afternoon welcome reception. Impressionists galore, African artifacts AND tea-cake!! What a day. And to think that I was 'paid' to come to Houston to share my 'song' and was able to graft in this serendipitous visit in the process.

I am indeed a fortunate person! It almost makes up for being away from my loved ones.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...