Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pebble Beach Cairns




Today's field trip took us on our farewell-motorcycle-ride to the very edge of town..... all the way out to Little Sister Road! [**Remember I have the 'original' now-antique, street sign by the same name in my studio.] Anyhow, it's a picture perfect, blue-sky, postcard-sorta day. We went to the public "pebble beach" and just had the most fun finding such incredibly happy rocks. Perfect circles. Triangles. Flat spheres. Golf ball rocks. Allen made a perfect exclamation mark from two 'perfect' rocks. We left our statue cairns for others to appreciate. I could have stayed and played all day. We have just over one day left for our northern playground hiatus. Yikes.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...