Monday, September 1, 2008

Edgewood Sculpture Garden







Today's Labor Day motorcycle trip took the two of us back to Edgewood Gallery, specifically to capture their brand new sculpture garden area. My mom fell in love with the little bird there last summer and remembered it as we told her about the new garden. Noelle was fond of the turtle, by the same artist. It bore a resemblance to her sweatshirt: "Fear the Turtle" (slogan of her University of Maryland Tarpins.) I especially enjoyed the flag-waver and his flair for the unusual. What a unique setting for these pieces. I hope that they find new homes, so that we are introduced to additional pieces in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...