Monday, September 1, 2008

Activity in my Studio!!


Whooo hooooo! I've completed the drawings for the sign language chart for "Tall Giraffe." So I've cleaned up that area of my little studio and am shifting gears now to return to the quilts that are underway for "Red, White and Blue." My sewing machine is now in place and the iron is plugged in. The basket of fabrics above are those that I brought north -- for the anticipated fun. I got all my little fat quarters and remnants unpacked this afternoon, refolded and organized. Now all I need is a direction to start moving. One way or another, I intend to get underway tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...