Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birch Trees Galore






I'm attempting a technological experiment. I have just downloaded "Picasa 3" in an effort to be more streamlined in working with my photos. I took this snap this morning on my daily walk: trudge up Hill Road, on the north side (aerobic workout extraordinare.) I just adore the descriptive names of the roads on this peninsula: Hill Road (noted for it's EXTREME grade,) Water's Edge, Lighthouse Point, Birchwood Park, Post Office Lane, Waterview Crest, Lakewood Drive..... I think that you get the idea. Call it like you see it. Simplicity. There's something to be said for simplicity.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...