Monday, May 2, 2011

WOW: Window Wonders!!

 

 

 



Reggio, Italy. These paintings are displayed on the windows at the level of the children's eyes. You can see glimpses of the playground beyond. The bright day outside detracts from some of the brightness of the actual paintings, but I think you get at least the flavor of the paintings. I was so delighted to see such amazing detail in the children's work!!

Take a close look at that skirt pictured just above! Look at the amazing and intricate design. Elaborate. Thoughtful. Could be the next Italian fashion designer!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...