Thursday, May 19, 2011

Alps with Sheep & Cows!!!!























































I'm squealing. I'm taking dozens and dozens and dozens of pictures. Every curve in the road reveals yet more splendor. From the man-made stupendous Gothic spires to the Heaven made snow capped spires..... all in under twenty four hours. The water fall was just behind the pull off where we filled the gas tank. We got those views all while filling up. Then just further up the road through a series of tunnels drilled right through the mountains we glimpsed a lake off in the distance. I was literally bouncing up & down. I convinced my convivial driver to pull off so I could take pictures of the lake on foot, rather than while driving past.

Imagine my heartbeat as we pulled off and I saw sheep!! Swiss sheep!!! on the side of the mountain!!!! With a village clock tower spire. The lake on one side of the road and the sheep on the other! How good can it get?? Was that a cow bell I heard? A really big cow bell?? Sheep. Mountains. A cow with a big bell? Snow-capped mountains. Water-falls. What an afternoon!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this looks like my kinda place!!! I hope I get to see it for myself one day :)
    Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy. You deserve a world wide adventure. Keep the dream alive! Revel in my little pics & then get a coffee table book by a real photographer for your next gift to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...