Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Hostess with Da Mostest















As the morning progressed the fun continued to unfold in wave after wave of delight. Here you see my hostess, Danielle Vaughan joining me up on stage for the introduction of my picture book, "Tall Giraffe" to her eager students. Of course my costume adds to the hilarity and everyone's eager to get started. We're reading, we're singing, we're signing, we're smiling. The very best way to share a book is to get everyone involved. That's my motto: everyone involved! I think you can see we did indeed have everyone joining in the fun.

In those final pictures I'm reading the 'welcome' book that Danielle created for me as a gift to remember our time together. It's not always that I'm given a book from my wee ones. Danielle's mom wrote the words and they created the art together, by using photos from my blog. It's a real keeper!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It is strange to see Danielle in a picture that includes her class. She is the one always behind the camera. She really enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the part of your visit the kids loved the most. It was great having the parents come to me the next day asking about the giraffe lady that sang with the kids. One of the kids told me I needed a hat like ours. I'm looking for one this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle. I got my hat from a company called: Elope Hats. They have a website. I see they now have a giraffe head band & tail set. I've had mine for a number of years. Find them at elope.com

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...